– Make sure the surface is totally smooth / not textured;
– Clean the surface you wish to cover with a degreaser (make sure the surface is dry before applying the tile stickers);
– For a better and durable finish use a hairdryer and apply heat to the already applied stickers and with a smooth cloth make pressure. Make sure you do this process also on the edges.
– Do not clean the tile stickers with abrasive materials;
– Do not apply tile stickers to walls with latex or silicone-based paints; freshly painted walls (allow to dry for about 3 weeks).
For a better and durable finish use a hairdryer and apply heat to the already applied stickers. The heat will activate the glue, letting the stickers be removed easily.