Watercolor Leaves Wall Mural
Welcome to Moonwallstickers.com, the wallpaper shop with the most amazing peel and stick wallpaper designs, choose Watercolor Leaves Wall Mural.
First of all, our wallpapers are designed to allow you to make the perfect wall art on any room of your home or office, furthermore, unlike traditional wallpaper you will not need to apply adhesive or paste.
Simply apply it to the wall and finally you’re done, the perfect wall art! Peel and stick wallpaper is also just as easy to take off as it is to put on.
They certainly are amazing for a perfect interior decor for home, office and also apartments, dorm rooms, temporary decoration such as for parties and even furniture decor.
Most noteworthy, we suggest the Watercolor Leaves Wall Mural as it is a beautiful and amazing wall decoration and consequently a gorgeous choice.
Our peel and stick wallpapers will certainly transform any room of your home or office, quick and mess free with the Watercolor Leaves Wall Mural.
In this listing you will find the possibility to choose from:
XXL: 384 х 254 cm | 151.2 x 100 inches
XL: 298 x 197 cm | 117.3 x 77.6 inches
L: 260 x 172 cm | 102.4 x 67.7 inches
M: 243 x 160 cm | 95.7 x 63 inches
S: 195 x 130 cm | 76.8 x 51.2 inches
IMPORTANT: PLEASE SEE THE PHOTOS FOR PRODUCT SPECS (DIMENSIONS AND PATTERN)
Our Peel and Stick Wallpaper is also a Removable Wallpaper and:
HOW TO APPLY:
1 – REQUIREMENTS – DO´S & DON´TS
– First of all, make sure the surface is totally smooth or very slightly textured;
– Furthermore, clean the surface you wish to cover (make sure the surface is dry before apply the wallpaper);
– Certainly, you may join the edges because the wallpaper do not contract and therefore will not show a gap (no overlap needed);
– Finally, for a better and durable finish use a hair dryer and apply heat to the already applied wallpaper and with a smooth cloth make pressure. Make sure you do this process also on the edges;
– Most noteworthy, gently clean it with a dry microfiber cloth.
– First of all, do not apply the wallpaper on latex or silicone based paints;
– Furthermore, do not apply the wallpaper on heavily textured walls;
– Certainly, do not clean the wallpaper with abrasive materials;
– Finally, do not apply on fresh painted walls, let them dry for about 3 weeks.
2 – RECOMMENDED APPLICATION PROCESS
– We use commercial grade high quality adhesive backed fabric wallpaper;
– Our peel and stick wallpaper can be used on very slightly textured walls;
– Sticks to any flat surface. It is resistant to tearing and creasing;
– You can easily peel it off and move to another location or store it on the protective paper to use it anytime;
– Features a smooth texture and matte finish;
– Adhesive backed with paper Liner;
– Printed on a white background;
– Does not require glue or paste,
– Printed with 20 year indoor fade resistant ink;
– Wallpaper is slightly translucent.
– What should i do if the wallpaper or the edges start to peel off?
Certainly use a hair dryer and apply heat to the tile stickers and with a smooth cloth make pressure (do this process also on the edges).
– How can i clean them?
Use a dry microfiber cloth and certainly do not use abrasive materials.
– How can i remove them?
Use a hair dryer and apply heat to the wallpaper to activate the glue while you peel it off slowly.
– May i reuse it?
Due to the nature of the material it is possible to reuse.
– Is the wallpaper totally opaque?
No, because it is slightly translucent.
– Is it easy to cut?
Yes, you may cut it with a professional knife or with scissors.
– Do i need to apply glue or paste?
No, the wallpaper is self-adhesive wallpaper.
Note: Product colors may vary slightly due to your monitor settings.
We will customize the wallpaper to the size of your choice, contact us!
Click for more amazing Wall Murals.